- Available in many colours
- Can be laid over existing contours
- Can be engineered to create mounds to sculpture the play area
- Requires the minimum depth of rubber to meet critical fall height requirements when laid on a stone base
- Porous for good drainage
- All materials are guaranteed for 12 months
The systems consist of a variable depth bulk layer of black rubber topped with 15mm nominal thickness of bound rubber crumb.
There are a wide variety of colours to choose from including multi coloured (“hundreds and thousands”). Also available are custom designed
inlaid patterns to suit all our customer requirements.
|55mm||1.65m||55mm||in excess of 3.00m|
* The figures obtained have been rounded down to the lowest, nearest 0.05m
Critical Fall Height
Determination of Critical Fall Height (CFH) is determined by a series of impacts being conducted in accordance with the requirements of the Head Injury Criterion (HIC) method.
HIC values are obtained from tests involving a hemispherical mass free-falling over a range of increasing drop heights
The Critical Fall Height (CFH) tests are conducted on various depths of wetpour safety surfacing in accordance with the requirements of BS EN117:1998 (Impact absorbing playground surfacing – safety requirements & test methods.
The results indicate that the impact absorbing safety surfaces achieve the following CFH values when tested on two different sub-bases (Concrete & MOT Stone).
Safetyfall, Wetpour contractors EPDM,rubber playground safety surfacing Safetyfall a London Surfacing safetyfall. Childrens Playgrounds, Impact absorbing as used by http://www.londonsurfacing.co.uk